Kristen was in 9th grade, I was in 8th. We were on yearbook together. We were friends. I thought she was really cool. The next year, we were on the soccer team together, but that is when she started dating Josh. I did not like that. I did not like Kristen and it was no secret. I regret how I treated her, but that's all in the past now. Later, I apologized to Kristen, but we were never really good friends like we were before. Fast forward - it's getting near the end of Junior year for me, and Josh has left on his mission. Kristen and I rekindled our friendship. Me, Kristen, and 5 other girls (you'll meet them later, Kara is one of them) became really good friends. Kristen is now one of my best friends. She is currently in El Salvador on a service mission of some sort. I love this girl. She is sooooo cool. Seriously, an awesome example and an amazing friend. Beautiful, talented with sports and dancing, kind to those with whom she associates, Kristen Mella is the best friend I could ask for.
No comments:
Post a Comment