My long awaited return to home has finally come! Okay, I may be being a little overdramatic when I say "long awaited" because really, my stay in Wyoming was fantastic and I truly did love being able to stay with my extended family and get to know them even better.
But, I would be lying if I said I wasn't happy to be home. As I was driving away from Evanston, and saw the WELCOME TO UTAH sign, I was ecstatic! I literally had a smile glued to my face. I've driven down the Provo Canyon hundreds of times, but it never looked more beautiful to me than it did when I was on my way home from a month long stay in Wyoming. Normally, I HATE the light at 8th North and Palisades, but I was so happy to be stuck there for many minutes. It meant that I was that much closer to home! And then, pulling onto 6th East may have been the greatest feeling of all time. I saw my house and was overcome with joy. My family wasn't there, for they had gone to Paula's family cabin for the weekend, but a few of my friends came over and it was a good feeling.
Let's just say, Dorothy knew what she was talking about. {smiley face}
No comments:
Post a Comment