Thursday, July 7, 2011

the little ones

The kids that I'm staying with are to die for! They are the most darling children ever and it's been so fun being with them. Carson, Stockton, Delaney, and Emmitt.

Carson & Stockton: These boys are a crack up. They LOOOOOOOVE watching cartoons, playing with their magnetix, Pokemon, legos, and following Julian Smith videos on YouTube. Ha, I guess that's basically just like any other 8 and 10 year old.


Emmitt and Delaney taking a "baf" together.

Delaney and Emmitt: Delaney is absolutley the cutest 4 year old I know. She's becoming quite the little lady and is obsessed with Tangled. She is so helpful with cleaning up and is such a good big sister to baby Emmitt. Emmitt is now almost 2 and has the best hair in the world. He's the most handsome boy of them all. {smiley face}

Emmitt woke up from his 3 hour nap
looking like a lion. His hair is crazy, but it's
so darn cute!

The baby at dinner time. One thing I learned:
Emmitt LOOOOOVES edemame.




No comments:

Post a Comment