So I say 'thank you for the music,
The songs I'm singin'!
Thanks for all the joy they're bringin'!
Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty?
What would life be?
Without a song and a dance, what are we?
So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me!
These are the lyrics to the song "Thank You For The Music" by Abba. And to these words I say, Amen! I've been doing A LOT of work in Grandma's trailor park lately and how grateful I am for my iPod and the music on it. Songs make the time go by so much faster and it makes a job so much more enjoyable. Snow White wasn't lying when she said, "It wont take long when there's a song... so whistle while you work!" (Or belt along with Taylor Swift... either one.) {smiley face}
No comments:
Post a Comment