Friday, July 8, 2011

delaney

Ok, today was just too good of a day with Delaney to not write about. This 4 year old little girl is HILARIOUS! Cousin and I were cleaning the kitchen today and Delaney was sitting at the bar just talking to us. She told Cousin that she wanted some hot chocolate. Why, on a nice warm summer's day? I don't know. But nonetheless, she wanted some hot chocolate... excuse me, warm hot chocolate. She doesn't like her hot chocolate hot.

So anyways, Cousin says, "What do you say?"
Delaney says, "Pleeeeease?!"
Cousin, "Pretty please?"
To which Delaney replies, "Preeeeeeeeeetty pleeeeeeeeeease?!"
"With what on top," asks Cousin.
Delaney did not know the answer. So I whispered it in her ear. This was what she said;
"BUT WE DON'T HAVE ANY CHERRIES!"


Oh, it was a funny time. {smiley face} And just to give you an idea of what a hoot she is, here are a few of the many faces of  Delaney:














No comments:

Post a Comment