Monday, August 1, 2011

facts of life...well, my life

My friend wrote me a letter a while back with a list of random facts about herself. She wanted a reply from me with a similar list. I thought it was pretty random, but kinda funny, sooooo... here it is, the list of things about me as of 2012:

  • I want to be buried with my Nephi sandals on. (I've had them since the 5th grade.)
  • I love doing handstands.
  • I like organizing the Ensign magazines in chronological order.
  • I enjoy synching my wrist watch exactly with the time of an atomic clock.
  • There is nothing I hate more than hard butter.
  • I am going to invent flavored pacifiers.
  • Taking a nap with a piece of gum in my mouth is something I very much enjoy.
  • I like emptying/cleaning out my email inbox frequently.
  • It's rare when it happens, but I love pushing down the sprinkler heads that don't make it back into the ground.
  • Paul Walker is so hot to me.
  • Mermaids is still my favorite game to play in the pool.
  • I consider myself a professional sheet and towel folder.
  • I once spent 6 and a half hours of my life doing laundry.
  • My truck's name is Roberto, my phone's name is Steinia, and my camera's name is Tyra.
  • Bear Lake is one of those places I hold very dear to my heart.
  • I will marry the man who takes me to the Tim McGraw concert.
  • I fractured the growth plate in my ankle when I was 10.
  • I am a country girl... 3 out of the 4 presets in my car are country stations.
  • I have always wanted to run through hilly fields of grass in a far away land singing, at the top of my lungs, "The hills are alive with the sound of my voice!"
  • I am absolutely terrified of raccoons. Absolutely terrified...
  • I love watching The Bachelor/Bachelorette, The Office, Pretty Little Liars, and Vampire Diaries.
  • Everyone has their favorite princess, mine is Belle.
  • Simba is the hottest lion ever. He is also my favorite prince.
  • Some of my goals are to write and publish a children's book, become a great photographer, grow a garden of gerber daisies and/or sunflowers.
  • I love writing letters.
  • Receiving a hand-written letter is THE best feeling.
  • I so enjoy watching fireworks. Especially in Evanston, Wyoming.
  • I gave my favorite stuffed animal, Mr. Bananas, away to charity and cried the night it happened.
  • I have traveled to Wyoming well over 100 times.
  • I would like to make it a point to cut down a real Christmas tree when I have a family of my own.
  • I used to have an imaginary friend named Freddie Larsen.
  • My favorite nail polish color is nude.
  • I desperately want an Alaskan Husky. 
  • I miss "Boy Meets World," "All That," "Hey Arnold," "Even Stevens," "Rugrats," and "The Amanda Show."
So, there's my absolutely random and mostly useless bits of information list for you. Hope it was a short story worth reading! And may we all remember that it was 2012. May we all remember that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment