Meet my friend, Olivia! This girl is one of the sweetest people I know. She has this way of caring so much about you that you feel more love than ever when you're with her. She is a truly amazing singer (listen to "Can't Help Falling in Love from the All Shook Up broadway musical and Livi sounds exactly, if not better than, Lorraine - whom she played in high school.) She is so good at going to the temple and has so many good goals and habits that I should work on. {smiley face} Liv is a great friend and has taught me to care, love, and always try to be better.
Friday, August 12, 2011
olivia
Meet my friend, Olivia! This girl is one of the sweetest people I know. She has this way of caring so much about you that you feel more love than ever when you're with her. She is a truly amazing singer (listen to "Can't Help Falling in Love from the All Shook Up broadway musical and Livi sounds exactly, if not better than, Lorraine - whom she played in high school.) She is so good at going to the temple and has so many good goals and habits that I should work on. {smiley face} Liv is a great friend and has taught me to care, love, and always try to be better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment