Tuesday, August 9, 2011
frances
Ok, so remember way back when, when I was writing little shpeals on my friends? Yeah, well now that I'm on the home computer that has my pictures on it, we're back in action! Ready? Aaaaaand push PLAY!
This is Frances. Also known as Franny, Fran, Pran, Pranny, Prannis, whatevs really. Fran is truly an amazing example to me in so many ways. She lost her little sister some 11 years ago and has gone through a lot of hard times and trials. She is an incredible example of strength. Frances is also everything I want to be in a sister. She is so good to her younger sister, Sarah, and is basically everything I'm not. She's patient, listens to all the stories a 13 year old has to tell, and truly loves her sister and shows it. I'm so thankful to have become so close to Fran and she really is one of those people that I look up to and admire in so many ways. (Not to mention that she's gorgeous... goll.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment