This quote is cross-stitched and framed in my home's downstairs living room. Paula brought it with her when she moved in with us. I've found it to be one of the most honest combination of words. My friends are, next to my family and my Father in Heaven, the most important people to me. They've helped me grow, they've made me laugh, and they've been there in times of struggle and need. That's why I find it important to show to you all some of my most favorite people. Everyday for the next little while I will have a new post about some people who've definitely left their footprint in my heart.
This is Kara. Kara is beautiful. Next to being beautiful, she's also one of the most talented people I know. We became good friends my Junior year, her Senior. She was the lead in the play at school, All Shook Up, and that is when I knew I had to be friends with this girl. She has an INCREDIBLE voice and is a great dancer. Kara is also one of the most caring people I know. She's always looking out for others, sure that they are comfortable and well. I love my Chara Nigole Jokerface!
No comments:
Post a Comment