Sunday, October 23, 2011

becca

Roommates are good people... especially Becca. This girl is amazing in so many ways. First of all, she's got the coolest earrings and watches and clothes - meaning, of course, I have all those cool things. I love sharing with roomies {smiley face}. Secondly, Becca is so patient with me. She and I will start making dinner, I get distracted, she ends up making the whole meal, and I partake of it. That's just one of the many examples of how she demonstrates great amounts of patience with me. Another thing, she is the best person for me right now. With my calling, I have a lot of meetings to go to, and calls to make, and people to know. Becca keeps all of that organized for me. I call her my personal secretary. SHE'S AWESOME! I love Becca, and that seems weird because I've only known her for this short time since school started, but she is the greatest and it is most definitely no coincidence that I am with her this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment