Tuesday, December 6, 2011

right now

Whoa... being old is hard. Kind of really hard actually. I mean, I'm sure that life gets harder as I get older, but for right now, my plate is plenty full! "Thank you very much, that's enough!"

As of right now, life is going and going fast. Finals, friends, assignments, etcetera, etcetera. What worries me most, though, is not necessarily my school work. (Maybe that's a bad thing...) But right now, I worry that I am not doing all that I can to be the best leader of my Relief Society. Right now, I worry about the girls who are moving out next semester. Right now, I worry that girls are just doing Visiting Teaching to just pass it off. Right now, I worry that the unity of our hall is standing on shaking legs. Right now, I worry that He will say to me, "You could have done something more."

So, right now is kind of rough. But right now is just that; right now. I'll work harder, do better, be kinder, and reach further. Right now will soon pass... hopefully.
See that?! That's unity and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment