Whoa... it's been a while since, yeah? Well, I'm going to break rules and make an excuse; I've been really busy. With school, friends, midterms, Relief Society, and being cool I've been sort of preoccupied. Even though I feel so overwhelmed at times, though, there is one thing that I have to remember: There is no GPA requirement to get into Heaven!
With that said, allow me to explain. My midterms did not go as well as I would have hoped. It's frustrating getting really poor scores when, in high school, you were always at, if not near, the top. So, with 3 tests below average and one slightly above it, my confidence was shot. {That testing center really is as bad as people say it is}. Anyways, I'd take the all-too-long walk home after a failure of a test and think to myself, "Heavenly Father doesn't care about my grade in American Heritage. There's no rule that says I have to excel in that class, among others, to be a good person." It's comforting to know that Heavenly Father loves me no matter what.
No comments:
Post a Comment