Ah... The life of a college woman! Yes, that's me. All grown up, moved out, and intelligent (now that I'm in college of course.) One of the best things about my experience so far? Roommates! Boy did I luck out. When I signed up to live at Heritage Halls I knew that I wasn't going to know any of my roommates. When I figured out their names and we became friends on Facebook I became even more apprehensive than I was before. But was I in for a treat!
Wednesday, August 24, 2011. This was a day of much change for me. The day that I spread my wings, took a leap of faith, and left the nest... I flew 15 minutes down the street. Yeah, big change. Anyways, I went into our little apartment with my things and there I met Becca. Becca is from Washington and she and I share a room. I LOVE HER! You'll probably here more about her and all of my other roomies later. Over the next few hours I met Maddie, Tracie, and Brandi. Us 5 girls had dinner at my house the next day and that is where we really got to know each other well. Ray joined us a couple of days later and now our family is complete!
I absolutely love my roommates. I know that I was supposed to room with these girls and I know they are all going to have different significant impacts on my life... they already have {smiley face}. I know that each girl is in the room that she's supposed to be in. I know that I am so happy to be around these people. And I know that I am excited for the year ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment